Pulseaudio for two sessions at the same time

'Twas brillig, and Noel David Torres Ta?o at 10/12/10 08:48 did gyre and
gimble:
> On Jueves 09 Diciembre 2010 10:06:00 Colin Guthrie escribi?:
>> HTHs
>
> It helped :) Now we both can have half-time sound, and that is better than one
> getting no sound :)
>
> How can this be accomplished using a server-wide PA? (Note: yes, I know
> "WhatIsWrongWithSystemMode" but it is not true that either my or my wife's
> sessions are always open, nor that it is always the same session the first to
> be opened, so, strage as it can be, I need the equivalent solution using a
> server wide instance.
>
> many many thanks for PA itself and this answer

Yeah there are always situations where people want to do things slightly
differently and the disadvantages of System Wide are not always
problematic, so as always YMMV.

For yourself, perhaps system wide is the best option.

Take Care.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie