Problem with parec

Hey!!!!

I have had the same problem, which I considered already fixed, but with
another sink. I mean, the proble was fixed when the sink considered were the
speakers, but when creating a NULL-SINK, and sending the audio stream to it,
the system keeps waiting for an audio stream.

I have the suspend-on-idle module unloaded, so it cant be the reason.

Any other possibility that I could have missed???'

Thanks in advance!!!