Volume Restore

I recently switched to pulseaudio and discovered the very same issue.
MPlayer is setting the volume on playback start. I fixed it locally by
changing libao2/ao_pulse.c. I also posted this to the mplayer-users
mailing list but sadly it got not much attention.

Check the link for details and a patch sugesstion:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2009-October/077999.html

Marcus