Ubuntu Hardy, Pulseaudio and Jack

Hi,

I want to use Ubuntu Hardy for music production. So sound is important. I
want to  have an easy to configure desktop environment but also want to work
with Jack a lot.

Pulseaudio doesn t seems to be pretty well implemented in Ubuntu Hardy, so I
fixed it by this howto:

Now I? wondering how to let pulseaudio nicely work together with Pulseaudio
(I know how to set up jackd).

Thanks in advance,

\r