Bluetooth

I'm using bluez 4.30, pulseaudio 0.9.15, kernel 2.6.27
and with alsa the headset is working fine in voice mode
with skype and in a2dp mode with xine for example.
D-Feet is correctly connecting the device, because the
headset notifies with a beep that connection was stablished,
also it is disconnecting as well because the headset makes
another kind of beep notifying so  too.

Bests,
Pablo

this is the list-modules output
Bests
list-modules, extract:
index: 4
        name: <module-bluetooth-discover>
        argument: <>
        used: -1
        load once: no
        properties:
                module.author = "Joao Paulo Rechi Vita"
                module.description = "Detect available bluetooth audio devices and load bluetooth audio drivers"
                module.version = "0.9.15-test2"