[feature request] "exclude from combined output"-button

Hello again.

I have yet another suggestion for userland server controls:

I really like the "combined output" option where one can stream audio
to multiple sinks simultaneously. That way I can enjoy audio in the
entire apartment at once.

There's one little detail bothering me, though:

I long for an "exclude from combined sinks" - option on one of my
outputs!

I use 4 soundcards for distributing music to all the rooms, and then I
have an additional sink with small, crappy speakers attached to it,
intended only for the occasional ICQ-bell and the new-mail-alert.
This way I can be notified of new mail with an accoustic bell without
having it blasted over the high-power-amps while watching a DVD.

It would be cool to tell the "combined output" sink to playback my
music on all sinks except that one.

could something like this be implemented with pulseaudio?

Jost