raop using libgcrypt

Hmmm,

It seems the video lan guys have a version that can use libgrypt rather
than openssl. I suppose I will integrate the libgcrypt version at some
point to get rid of the openssl dependency due to the (minor) hassles it
introduces regarding licensing.

Here is the initial version for my own future reference.
http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/2008-December/054010.html
--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie