Video Sync with gst-pulse

Hi All-
When looking through various documentation, I couldn't find reference to how
video sync is maintained within GStreamer when gst-pulse is used as the
audio sink - exactly how is this done? I saw some GStreamer documentation
that mentioned clocks being sent back to GStreamer fromt he audio sink, but
didn't see any "clock" reference in the gst-pulse documentation or the
gst-pulse code (in a quick grep).

Anyone in the know?

Thanks!

-James