libcanberra should be an optional dependency for pavucontrol

Hi,

The GIT branch of pavucontrol and the latest stable release strictly
depends on libcanberra for managing the event sounds' volume. I think
that this dependency should be made "optional" so that the distributions
with KDE desktop environment can compile it without depending on
libcanberra.

I'm now trying to filter out the necessary commits to remove this
dependency for our pavucontrol package.

Thanks.

--
Ozan ?a?layan