Audio play stops after ~10 mins

AllenJB wrote:
> Amarok (amarokapp) displays the following message when sound stops
> playing (there's nothing more useful on the console output):
> Audio output unavailable; the device is busy.
> xine parameters:

I've seen this in Amarok myself, and I suspect it could actually be at
the Amarok end. It usually happens for me when there is a track
transition (not every time but that's when the error strikes). It seems
to happen more with live streams from e.g. shoutcast etc.

Can you replicate with e.g. mplayer?

Col