pulseaudio 0.9.8 still unhappy with ALSA (for different reasons?)

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Lennart Poettering wrote:

> Doesn't adding the mpd user to the "pulse-access" group fix your problem?

I believe that this still would not prevent pulse from being killed when
the session logs out, right?  Often you do not want to stop playing your
music when you log out, or when you have to relogin to a different
environment, etc.

For me it is already annoying enough that it has to stop when I reboot ;)

Andrzej

--
Andrzej W?sowski, http://www.wasowski.org