Re: [RFC 0/2] "custom" ACPI platform profile support

For testing purposes, the important part would be implementing dummy
attrs for `custom_mode`, and `custom_mode_choices` that both return
`amd-pmf-user` or a name you find more agreeable. Otherwise I cannot
implement an autodiscovery process.

If that change happens, we can begin testing as soon as the middle of next week.

It does not matter if that name is not final, as it can be aliased in
the future.

Antheas