Re: Hp victus hp-wmi code

Hi Matthew,

On 6/17/24 4:23 AM, Matthew Blankenbehler wrote:
> Dear Mr. Goede,
> I noticed you committed code relating to the hp victus laptop performance drivers for the hp-wmi driver. I am not too familiar with kernel code but I have a different model not listed in the driver its 8BBE. I am wondering if the board needs to be added to this driver to get the full potential of my victus laptop. Model is r0085cl

That question is hard to answer without anyone familiar with the existing
HP WMI Victus support (which I am not) taking a look at your laptop's
ACPI tables.

I think it would be best for you to email the author of the existing Victus
support: SungHwan Jung <onenowy@xxxxxxxxx> about this and put the pdx86