[Bug Report] intel/vbtn: Dell Inspiron 7352 has unreliable tablet-mode switch

Hi,

In Linux 5.11, Dell Inspiron 7352 was added to the
dmi_switches_allow_list as it is a 2-in-1 which reports a chassis type
10 (actually it was me who submitted the patch).

However, the tablet mode switch can be unreliable. Randomly, switch
events stop being reported and SW_TABLET_MODE will by stuck at 1 or 0,
which I have tested by running evtest while flipping the device to and
from tablet mode. This is fixed after a reboot, or a suspend followed by
unloading and reloading the intel-vbtn module. It can also sometimes be
the case that upon resume, SW_TABLET_MODE does not reflect the actual
state of the device, which is fixed by physically flipping the screen
back and forth to update the state.

Because of these issues, I think this model should be removed from the
allow list, unless more investigation should be done.

Thanks,
Arnold