Re: New Lenovo Legion Fan, Temperature, Power Mode Driver

Hi John,

On 1/10/23 14:26, John Martens wrote:
> Dear Kernel devs, Mr. Hans de Goede, Mr. Ike Panhc,
>
> I am currently working on a driver for fan control, fan speed, temperature sensors, and power mode (platform profile) for Lenovo Legion Laptops. Switching iGPU/dGPU could also be possible. It is a port of the closed and open tools in Windows LenovoLegionToolkit, Vantage, LegionFanControl. I am testing it on different laptops with the help of a forum/chat and its working quite good.

Thank you for reaching out. I'm currently catching up with
quite a big patch/bug backlog after being on holiday for
2 weeks. I'll get back to you on this, but please give
me some time.

If you have not heard back from me in 2 weeks, feel free
to ping me about this.

Regards,

Hans