Re: Regression in asus-wmi due to fan curve patches

Hi,

On 05/02/22 15:46, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Firstly, apologies if I have included/excluded the wrong mailing list or persons in this email. This is my first time doing this and I've tried my best to make sure it is accurate.
>
> No worries, it looks like you've done a pretty good job at picking the
> right people + lists. And even if you didn't with regressions like this
> *the* most important thing is to get the word out quickly, so thank
> you for doing that!

Thanks. I'm happy to hear this.

I tried a git-format patch which created an email patch. Wasn't sure if I had to send a separate patch email, so I've decided to inline the patch contents at the end of this email. And, I certify that the changes are mine and license them under the same license as the files modified.

Hopefully inlining it is fine. If not, I could provide it as an attachment.

Thanks
Abhijeet

~~~