Fwd: IdeaPad platform driver compatibility issues

Hello,

I have a Lenovo Yoga 720-15ikb device and I have found following
issues with the IdeaPad ACPI driver:
- "fan_mode" does not work according to documentation, always returns
133 and can't be set to any other value from the documentation.
According to Maxim it worked on his old laptop, but Lenovo probably
changed it since.
- "camera_power" is always zero and can't be set to anything else.

Maxim asked me to provide a DSDT dump, so I did it:
link removed
I am willing to provide any additional information.

Best regards,
Kryštof Černý

Sorry for the resend, I am trying to send again, because I got a reply
from MDS that my email contains a SPAM/virus.