Re: Bug Report - Kernel Branch 4.4.y - asus-wmi.c

Thank you for the response. I have sent an email to the stable branch
maintainers as Hans suggested. The patch was intended to fix a non
functional display hotkey but I have no problem asking for it to be reverted
if it corrects a non functional system.

Regards,

Bob Funk