2nd Fan quirk for Thinkpad P50 causes spurios touchpad/trackpoint events on ThinkPad L570

Hello!

Upgrading Linux from 4.16 to 4.17, a ThinkPad L570 started receiving
spurious input events, mostly right mouse button click events, but also
cursor jumps.

I have not attempted to understand whether these events come from the
trackpoint or touchpad or some other driver, but I managed to bisect
this issue to commit a986c75a7df0 titled "platform/x86: thinkpad_acpi:
Add 2nd Fan Support for Thinkpad P50" by Alexander Kappner.

Apparently the quirk mitigation is applied when the BIOS version begins
with N1. The BIOS version on the L570 in question is N1XET57W (1.35 )
which is probably why this commit causes the described problems on the
ThinkPad L570. How exactly? - I don't know.

The issue did not reproduce when running some stable 4.17 and 4.18
kernels with commit a986c75a7df0 reverted.

Please fix this for future kernels. Thanks! :)

Best regards,
Jaak Ristioja