Family emergencies, getting caught up

Linux Platform Driver x86 contributors: We had a death in my extended family and
a series of less severe emergencies happen all at once. I've been unable to
attend to patches for week or so, and some patches have been on hold waiting for
the merge window to close.

I apologize for the delay, and am starting to work through the backlog now. If
you haven't heard back from me on a patch by next weekend (Feb 7), please
resend.

Thanks,

--
Darren Hart