Re: toshiba_acpi.c

Hi there,

> Hi
>
> My name is Tom Mannerhagen.
> I am writing to you because I can see you're somehow involved in the
> last version of toshiba_acpi.c

Well, right now I'm taking care of the driver (adding features, cleaning,
etc.), so I guess I'm the "maintainer" as of now ;-)

> I have some issues / suggestions to the driver, but since I am no coder,
> my ideas won't bear any fruit unless I get some help.
>
> Can I send my thoughts this way?

I have no problem, tho' I'm not sure if the mailing list is the right place
for this.
Darren, any input here?

As per your ideas/suggestions, it will depend if it is feasible/possible.
I any case, just send me your ideas/suggestions, and we can try to
work something out (again, if feasible/possible).

> BR Tom

Cheers
Azael

--
-- El mundo apesta y vosotros apestais tambien --