Re: sony_laptop: Default values for keyboard backlight

Hi,

Am 22.11.2013 23:11, schrieb Mattia Dongili:
Can you apply it and see if it makes a difference?

Yes, it seems to do the job just fine. Couldn't find any problems with
it so far. I'm using it without setting any parameters explicitly, and
it behaves just like beforehand (keyboard backlight on by default with a
10 second timeout).

So thanks for the fast turn around. I'm sorry that it took me so long to
actually test it. Hoping to see this being merged into the mainline kernel.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch