Dell Latitude E6530 keyboard mapping

On my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop, some of the function keys and keypad
keys are mapped incorrectly by the kernel.  I first tested this with
Linux 3.6; testing now with the current head (3.8+), I find that some of
the keys have been fixed (End, NumLock, KbdLightOnOff, AudioPlayPause).
Some of the other wrong keys have changed mappings but are still wrong
(External Screen).

What change fixed these keys, and where should I be looking to fix the
rest of them?  I looked through drivers/platform/x86/, but I don't see
any other drivers dealing with keyboard mappings.

 < Stephen