Re: apple_gmux bug

Hi Benoit,
thanks for the quick reply and help.
Sorry forgot to mention that, yes I am using the Nvidia driver.
You are right, after suspend it does work.
Got this message after suspend, "apple-gmux 00:07: System wakeup
disabled by ACPI"

>> If this is the case, this explain your issue probably. NVIDIA driver
>> seems disable gmux chips.
Also right:), if I shutdown and power up, the apple-gmux reports
device not present.
But if I do a reboot then it shows up.

We will have to wait for a nvidia patch (while using the proprietary
driver), right?

Thanks again,
Rolando