drivers/platform/x86/acer-wmi.c: Support for another Lenovo Ideapad S205

Hi all,

I am an unhappy owner of Lenovo Ideapad S205 and the drivers in the current development kernel (2f1c2b8) soft-blocks its Wi-Fi. S205 loads two kernel modules - ideapad-laptop.c and acer-wmi.c. The rfkill is controlled by acer-wmi.c and there is already a support for S205:

    {
        .callback = dmi_matched,
        .ident = "Lenovo Ideapad S205",
        .matches = {
            DMI_MATCH(DMI_SYS_VENDOR, "LENOVO"),
            DMI_MATCH(DMI_PRODUCT_NAME, "10382LG"),
        },
        .driver_data = &quirk_lenovo_ideapad_s205,
    },

Unfortunately, my netbook has a different DMI_PRODUCT_NAME - "Brazos" instead of "10382LG" and there are at least eighteen possibilities [1]. I spent some time Googling, comparing Smolt profiles, reading S205 Hardware Maintenance Manual [2] and analysing the BIOS updates. It seems, that all S205 are based on AMD platform called "Inagua" (E300, E350, E450), use two types of Wi-Fi cards (RaLink RT3090 and AR9285), various combination of SO DIMMs (2 x 1GB, 1 x 2GB, 2 x 2GB), different sizes of hardrives and different keyboard layouts; so overall there are pretty much the same.

There is a rare netbook called Lenovo Ideapad S205s ("s" at the end), but this one is based on Intel's processors [3].

My proposal is very simple:

    {
         .callback = dmi_matched,
         .ident = "Lenovo Ideapad S205",
         .matches = {
             DMI_MATCH(DMI_SYS_VENDOR, "LENOVO"),
-            DMI_MATCH(DMI_PRODUCT_NAME, "10382LG"),
+            DMI_MATCH(DMI_PRODUCT_VERSION, "Ideapad S205"),
         },
         .driver_data = &quirk_lenovo_ideapad_s205,
     },

It works. We are not able to test all product names and if the checking of DMI_PRODUCT_NAME is really required, it should be done in an additional step. The current situation is pretty bad - problems with UEFI booting (the only possibility)[4], impossibility to switch the power off, failing brightness control - and without a functional network connection for a start, it is better to throw it out of the window.

[1] http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/reports/view_profiles?profile=Ideapad+S205&search=Submit+Query
[2] http://www.manualowl.com/m/Lenovo/IdeaPad-S205/Manual/192357
[3] http://www.manualowl.com/m/Lenovo/IdeaPad-S205s/Manual/227621
[4] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F16_bugs#UEFI_install_to_Lenovo_Ideapad_S205_fails_to_boot