Dual-LVDS Acer Iconia laptop

Hi Guys,

I've seen on the list that some of you (as we were) have troubles with
the second screen on the iconia laptop.

In our lab, we managed to make it work by using two patches:
* http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/rNRcWX4nB2U5uRmbLm9h (LVDS are
digital as well), this solved the "xrandr disconnected" issue
* a small patch we are finalizing to call the right DMI function to
light up the second LCD.

So, as soon as we have clean this code, this bug will be solved.

Cheers,
Benjamin

PS: I'm sorry to start a new thread as I just registered myself on the
list and was not able to get the previous Message-ID.