Re: acer-wmi: rfkill and bluetooth enabling doesn't work as in 2.6.37

Hi Joey Lee,

On Thursday 31 March 2011 11:10:49 Joey Lee wrote:
> Hi OldÅich,
>
> æ åï2011-03-31 æ 02:09 -0600ïJoey Lee æåï
>
> > æ åï2011-03-31 æ 01:51 -0600ïJoey Lee æåï
> >
> > > Hi OldÅich,
> > >
> > > æ åï2011-03-31 æ 08:43 +0200ïOldÅich JedliÄka æåï

> > > Yes, I just also simply try, the EC emit key priority is:
> > > 	KEY_BLUETOOTH
> > > 	KEY_BRIGHTNESSUP
> > > 	KEY_BLUETOOTH
> > > 	KEY_BLUETOOTH
> > >
> > > You are right, maybe the keymaping have problem on speciall acer
> > > notebook, I will also try.
> > >

> > > Thank's
> > > Joey Lee
> >
> > Set 0xD9=bluetooth in udev keymap works fine to me both on acer-wmi
> > probe or not.
> > But, on my Acer AspireOne ZG8, there have no product name in
> > dmidecode...
>
> OK, confirm acer-aspire_5720 keymap works fine on my ZG8. I added the
> following rule to /lib/udev/rules.d/95-keymap.rules:
>
> ENV{DMI_VENDOR}=="Acer*", ATTR{[dmi/id]product_serial}=="ZG8*",
> RUN+="keymap $name acer-aspire_5720"
>
> I will send patch to udev group. But I am not sure acer-aspire_5720 keymap
> also works to you:
>
> 0x84 bluetooth  # sent when bluetooth module missing, and key pressed
> 0x92 media      # acer arcade
> 0xD4 bluetooth  # bluetooth on
> 0xD9 bluetooth  # bluetooth off

Yes, that would work. I've sent already keymap to linux-hotplug mailing list
(with a note to update the meanings to be in-line with other keymaps):

0xD9 bluetooth # (toggle) off-to-on
0xF1 touchpad_on # (toggle) off-to-on
0xF2 touchpad_off # (toggle) on-to-off
0xF9 connect # Sync
0xEE screenlock # Lock

My keymap problem was caused by started `hald`, which reset the keymap to some
bad one. I've removed hald from startup and the keys are mapped well now. Also
the starting of bluetooth with BT HW button works as expected now.

> Do you need me help to send out patch to udev group for your machine?

Thanks, not necessary.

Cheers,
OldÅich.