Maximum Number of Simultaneous Calls Supported by PJSIP in Python Using SWIG

Hello,

I am currently working on a project using PJSIP with Python via SWIG and am trying to determine the maximum number of simultaneous calls that can be supported by such an application. My main concern is that Python typically runs in a single thread. Could this be a significant limitation for handling multiple concurrent calls?

Thanks and regards,
Pavan Kumar