Re: Is there any example showing WebRTC usage in C/C++

I'm currently working on something similar, that also requires SIP for signalling and libwebrtc for media.
I'm trying to do the signalling with PJSIP, but struggling to integrate both libs. Any feedback would be appreciated.
My approach to this has been:
- First took the easy route. Using PJSUA-LIB, try to replace the SDP in the on_call_sdp_created callback with the one generated by libwebrtc PeerConnection API. This is what I'm currently trying to do, but so far failing due to SDP validation errors.
- Next step will be to try at PJSIP level, by creating a custom INVITE request with libwebrtc SDP in msg.body.
- And I guess the proper way to do it, would be to create your own custom media transport adapter. As described here. This seems to be the right way but also a lot more complicated.

Can anyone clarify if the first two solutions are even worth trying? Many thanks.

Regards,
Andrés

On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 5:25 PM Andreas Wehrmann <a.wehrmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 13.12.2023 um 15:10 schrieb nora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> I’m trying to use pjsip as a library for a WebRTC C/C++ application
> that uses a custom signaling, but I can’t find any examples using
> pjsip with WebRTC. An example that shows how to use the WebRTC api
> would be great.

I don't think there is a ready to use example.
You need a way to exchange SDP (WebRTC leaves open how you do that),
you need a working DTLS setup and I believe ICE is also involved.
pjmedia and pjnath offer the building blocks for this;

Unfortunately, that's all I can contribute; haven't done it myself (yet).

Best Regards,
Andreas