Re: Delay in sending 100 Trying

Hi,

You will need to illustrate the full flow and ordering involving both
sides of your B2BUA agent in order to confirm.

No, I'm afraid I cannot provide you more details on the PJSIP side, I
only use it with asterisk and the code I've written with it directly is
such small bits and pieces it's hardly worth counting.

Kind Regards,
Jaco