Re: Delay in sending 100 Trying

Hi,

On 2022/09/19 19:54, Maneesh Janyavula via pjsip wrote:

> Hello Jaco,
>
> Thank you for your response! Could you please give more context ? What
> were the issues with respect to STUN you have seen ? and how did you
> resolve it ?

Issue:  10s delay in the use cases STUN is supposed to help resolve.

Resolution: Rely on rport and disable STUN.

Disclaimer: We did not invest a boatload of time investigating, and it
may be due to misconfiguration, from what we could tell the timeout
mostly relates to trying to resolve the type of STUN you're sitting
behind due to the response in some of these cases timing out.  I would
suggest getting in there with tcpdump and seeing what you transmit, and
check what responses, if any, you're getting back, and correlating the
timing with the SIP conversation.

I'm also not thinking this is an asterisk bug.

Kind Regards,
Jaco