Delay in sending 100 Trying

Hello All,

I have an issue with PJSIP client accepting incoming calls on some of our devices. According to logs and pcap files, the 100 Trying is sent 10 seconds after the INVITE was sent by caller. This is causing a timeout, and hence the call fails. I am not sure why it would take 10 seconds for the PJSIP client to sent 100 trying. The call back function under PJSIP account, which is onIncomingCall gets called only after 10 seconds in this case.

It however works for few other devices normally, with the 100 trying response within the same second as the INVITE.

Any pointers into what might be happening ? or how I can investigate this issue better ?

Thanks

Maneesh