Audio/video sync problem

Hey,

I am facing audio/video sync problem while making a video call. There seems to be a lag
in video when compared to the audio stream. I found the following link which states that
this is a known issue and it is marked as a bug. But as i can see that this bug is open
since a long time and it is not currently assigned to any milestone. Can anyone tell me
that should I expect some solution regarding this bug in future or some solution already
exists in some other form(configuration changes) which I am missing?

https://github.com/pjsip/pjproject/issues/2608

I have already asked this question few weeks back, but I haven't got any response on
that yet.

Regards
Sameer Ranjan
Research Engineer
C-DOT Delhi

::Disclaimer::
The contents of this email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on C-DOT.
and  may  not  necessarily  reflect  the  opinions  of  C-DOT.  Any  form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the
author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.