PJSUA: Problem with outgoing calls

Colleagues, please tell me what has changed and what is my problem!

I took my code from about a year ago, that worked for me, and recompile it, updating the components of the operating system.

After that, the problems started - the outgoing call is initialized, but after I pick up the phone on the phone receiving the call, the call is canceled.
At the same time, strange messages appear on the application screen, clearly from the library:
warning: discarded first playback frame
warning: discarded first playback frame
warning: Auto-filling the buffer (your application is buggy and/or got xruns)

The code for making an outgoing call previously worked for me and is taken from the example:

    pj_str_t uri = pj_str ("sip:100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx");
    status = pjsua_call_make_call (acc_id, &uri, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL);
    if (status != PJ_SUCCESS)
        error_exit ("Error making call", status);

I use
FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p7 GENERIC  amd64
pjsip-2.11.1

How can I solve this problem?