Seeking a PJSIP expert to help develop mobile app SDK

Hi,

We’re looking for a part-time consultant with PJSIP and WebRTC expertise to help develop a mobile SDK for iOS and Android. Need experts in PJSIP, SIP, WebRTC, C++, and Java. The project involves voice and video calling as well as a collection of telephony features. The team is an experienced software development team that is working on a next-generation cloud communications service. Looking for consultants in the United States.

If you have expertise developing and integrating VoIP SDKs using PJSIP, we’d love to speak with you about potential opportunities.

Best regards,

Matt