Implementation problem for video

Hi,
I am implementing video call using pjsip and a gui application build in QT in linux. The GUI application runs as a separate application and the parameters of the call is send via IPC communication. My problem is I can't send the window handle that is used in the vidgui application in samples of pjsip because it is a separate application and cannot access the pointer. I searched for functions that would enable me to send video stream frame by frame to gui application. I did find one pjmedia_vid_dev_stream_get_frame function. But that did not work out. Is there any other way to implement this. I am really new to implementing this .
    Please help me out with this.

Thanks and regards
Subha