Dynamic linking to PJSIP library in proprietary software

I understand the PJSIP is under GLP license. And I want to use the PJSIP library for my proprietary software.

In the FAQ, I saw the following: "People often think that using GPL-ed software means that other software linked with the GPL software have to be GPL too, referring GPL is considered as viral. That is not exactly true."

So the question is can I release the modified PJSIP library,  dynamic linking to it and let my software be closed?

Best Regards,

Bui Danh Quy