PJSUA: debug information on the application console

Greetings, colleagues!

Please tell me the answer to my question.

If I create an application using PJSUA, then after the pjsua_create() system call, a huge amount of debugging information falls onto the console. This is convenient at the development stage, but after it interferes with the work with programm.

How can you predefine verbosity level of this debugging information? So that when pjsua_create() is called, it is already valid.

Thanks in advance,
Ogogon.