Re: Detecting callee pickup

Yes, I use asterisk as PBX, but my scenario is very simple. Incoming calls call to an agent after answer. I have only an agent so, if agent is busy with another call, then the music-on-hold play.

Víctor Goñi Sanz

Tecnología | Biometría de Voz

Veridas Digital Authentication Solutions S.L.

Polígono Industrial Talluntxe II, Calle M-10

31192, Tajonar, Navarra, SPAIN

  Map:    Veridas

  Web:    www.veri-das.com

  Email:  vgoni@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Phone: +34 948 24 62 95
  Mobile: +34 622 226 276

On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 at 17:21, Andreas Wehrmann <a.wehrmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 18.12.19 16:54, Martin Schmid via pjsip wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> I'm seraching for a solution to detect the callee pickup.
> The 'confirmed' arrives at a very early stage, long before the callee
> picks up the phone.
> Is there a way to detect the pickup? I don't see much in the callInfo.
>
> Regards,
>
> Martin

Are you calling through a PBX?
They sometimes accept calls immediately and play some kind of music-on-hold
in which case you're not able to directly find out when the actual party
you're trying to reach picks up.

All the best,
Andreas