Unexpected FQDN resolving in TLS server_name extension

Hello,

We are using pjsip 2.7.1 for a secured TLS connection with SIP server.
The address of SIP server is specified as FQDN.

We also have 'nameserver' setting specified for DNS resolving.

We expect that pjsip would resolve SIP server FQDN and send TLS Client Hello message
to appropriate IP address but would leave FQDN in 'server_name' TLS extension.

But in fact we observe that 'server_name' extension contains resolved IP address.
Is it an expected behaviour? Can we change it somehow?

Thanks,
Maxim