Re: Video and Audio not working when using SRTP in iOS

When creating acc with TLS  I am setting

val tlsCfg = TlsConfig()
tlsCfg.certFile = certPath
tlsCfg.privKeyFile = certPath
tlsCfg.verifyServer = false
tlsCfg.method = pjsip_ssl_method.PJSIP_TLSV1_METHOD

accCfg.mediaConfig.srtpUse = pjmedia_srtp_use.PJMEDIA_SRTP_MANDATORY
accCfg.mediaConfig.srtpSecureSignaling = 1
accCfg.mediaConfig.transportConfig.tlsConfig = tlsCfg

 Adding  ;transport=tls;lr to registrar uri and uri when making call
Hope this help you