TLS - for Transport

Hi,

Can someone help me with pjsip_ tls_settings ?

I have Linux IMS client using PJSIP stack

I have taken the cert_file and endpoint private key file from the PCSCF server .

I was able to successfully create TLS transport (pjsua_transport_create() )  with following configuration

tls_setting.cert_file =  cert.pem

tls_setting.privkey_file  = key.pem

Am wondering why should I configure privkey_file ?

The private key needs to be generated by the client? IS that I am missing out some configuration?

If I don’t configure the privkey_file then SSL socket connection fails

Cheers

Mathi

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Technologies Limited ( formerly known as "Sasken Communication Technologies Limited" ) unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Read Disclaimer at http://www.sasken.com/mail-disclaimer/