Audio Recording file issue in Pjsip

Hi,

                I am  using PJSIP version 2.8. I manipulated simple_pjsua in example file to call a number and record the whole conversation as an audio file.

I am using following code to record audio:

    status = pjsua_recorder_create(&filenamerec, 0, NULL, 0, 0, &recorder_id);

    call_slot = pjsua_call_get_conf_port(call_id);

    recorder_slot = pjsua_recorder_get_conf_port(recorder_id);

    status = pjsua_conf_connect(pjsua_call_get_conf_port(call_id), recorder_slot);

The audio is recorded properly when the call is short. This audio file is perfect.

However, on long call i.e. above 20 minutes, I am observing that the audio file is tampered somehow. The playback starts from the middle of the conversation to the end, then again from middle to end. The first half of the call vanishes, the second half of the call is repeated twice in the audio file.

I couldn’t understand why this is happening. Can someone give me any direction? I am using Ubuntu 14.04 for development and Ubuntu 18 for deployment.

Regards,

Sagar Mehar

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. R Systems has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.