Re: Handle 1280x720 remote video very slow in iOS App

Dear Austin:

Thanks for your kind reply. I do appreciate for it.
We don't find a good point at darwin_dev.m, should I modify at darwin_stream_get_frame() ?

So far the following way is what we are going to do:
1.Disable original I422 to ARGB at convert_frame() of vid_port.c, make it pass original pjmedia_frame to ios_opengl_dev.m.
2.Convert I422 to ARGB at iosgl_stream_put_frame() of ios_opengl_dev.m.
3.Not only VideoToolbox, we are also considering if it is a good way to use this:

Any further advise is welcome.
Thanks.

Kent

Austin Kottke <Austin.Kottke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2019年2月26日 週二 上午2:57寫道:
Sure,

Let me know how it goes. Should be straightforward. Ive successfully done the conversion with video toolbox, however
modifying the pjsip code I have not, but Ive looked at the video toolbox darwindev impl pretty thoroughly. However, they are just wrapping the toolbox session into the hooks that the
C library needs to work with the pjsip arch. Since you are doing a decompression session make sure to log out any decode errors. The pjsip/qt/sdl camera demo works decently – I recommend checking that. It uses SDL to render which seems adequate (OSX/Win Only) I believe.

Send the sample buffers to an OpenGL ES session. There’s a couple implementations for IOS floating on the net somewhere.

Austin