Question about get H264 raw streaming in background of iOS app

Dears,

We already make the audio/video call work fine with iOS CallKit no matter in foreground or background.
But we are struggling in how to make a iOS app record the raw H264 when app in background.
Record H264 raw data would be possible when App is running in foreground.
But when user answer incoming call without unlock iOS device, it will make iOS app running in background.
At this situation, video media stream will be stopped due to openGL video view can't be started in background.
Before we can record the H264 raw data, we need to make the media stream of video running  even in background or without display to a view/window.

Is it possible to make it? any suggestion or hint would be appreciated.
Thanks.

BR,

Chir