Using pjsip-video with external RTP source & sink?

Hello,
I have a question for recommendations on achieving a particular pjsip usage.

I want pjsip/pjsua to act as a inbound sip call signalling endpoint,
with most media handling features turned off, and another program/device receiving
all media rtp, and generating all media rtp and masquerading as pjsip,
from the rtp perspective (but not sip).

Has anyone seen this done before??
Any URLs or pointers are welcome. :)
I have decided pjsua is the best place to start, especially considering my video needs.

Thanks for any input offered.
Cameron Elliott

------------ detailed description ------------
Detailed explanation of objective with pjsip/pjsua:
  - a. Auto answer of inbound audio or audio/video calls
  - b. Setup audio & video of inbound call with Sdp for H264, G711
  - c. if possible: turn off video capture, encode, and tx
  - d. if possible: turn off audio capture, encode, and tx
  - e. if possible: turn off video decode, display and just forward rxed pkts
  - f. if possible: turn off audio decode, playback and just forward rxed pkts
  - g. Support of SRTP
  - h. forwarding of rx video, audio to external IP address.
  - i. Disable of outbound rtp, so external device may masquerade as rtp source