From: Ryan Beethe [mailto:ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 8 October 2018 3:56 p.m.
To: pjsip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Freeze on pulse sound device

I am running on Archlinux (technically Parabola linux).  Every time that a call ends, the pjsip logging stops with the following line:

    pjsua_aud.c  .Closing pulse sound playback device and pulse sound
    capture device

And the only thing I can seem to do is control+C.

This is observable in the "simple_pjsua.c" sample application as well as in the pjusa application.

Is this something other people have experienced?

Or is there something I can do to either fix this problem or troubleshoot further?

Thanks,

Ryan