Missing support for TLS CRL

Hi,
I'm using asterisk with a bundled pjsip version 2.7.2 but checked the
docs and there seems to be the same problem with pjsip 2.8 series.

I'm using a TLS transport with client certificate authentication in pjsip:

verify_client=yes
require_client_cert=yes

It's working flawlessly except for the fact that the system doesn't
honor the CRL declared in the certificates and it doesn't even allow to
specify a CRL file to check certificates validity.
I think that this is a crucial feature for everyone that wants to use
client certificate authentication, because otherwise there is no way to
invalidate a stolen certificate.
if this authentication would be fully implemented many people could
switch from VoIP vpns to this type of security.

It should be great if the support would be complete, thus means allowing
to use certificates with crl extensions or ocsp service to check the
revocation.
Anyway it could be a start (and a really appreciated one) to add an
option like ca_crl_file in order to specify the crl to check the
certificates on.

Regards
Giuseppe