Re: Trickle ICE

Hi Chris,

To be honest, we haven't looked further into it. The only thing we
know is that at first glance, it already looks like the behavior that
we currently have with our ICE. So if you have any insights or
feedbacks (or implementation patches :) ), please feel free to share
with us because basically we haven't started anything yet.

Regards,
Ming