Add MediaCodec JNI intraction for hardware video decoding encoding in Android

Hello, my name is Ruben Rojas and Im new to this list.
I've been working with pjsip in various platforms and found that in Android the video stream sent and received are coded/decoded in software (with OpenH264 in my case), this is very slow even in recent devices.

What Im proposing is that in the same way that PjCamera.java was created to get the video from the hardware, a PjMediaCodec.java class could be created to check if hardware encoding/decoding can be used instead if H264 is selected as codec and use OpenH264 as a backup option
This can allow for 720p or even 1080p video calls in real time.

...In the Linphone source code there are java classes that do this right now, for a start point

Thanks in advance
Best regards